Sunday, November 22, 2009

Thanksgiving

I especially love this time of year and feel very appreciative of all the things I have in my life. Around thanksgiving, my gratitude is heightened and my heart feels even more open. So, what am I thankful for? I am thankful for my wonderful family. I could not have asked for a better family! I lucked out for sure! I am thankful for all my friends and all the people I know or used to know that touched my life. I am especially thankful for my best friend! Again, I lucked out and have the best friend that anybody could ever have. I am thankful for my job. It was a bit of a bumpy ride when I was laid off, but I lucked out and landed a job that is perfect for me and close to my home! I am thankful for my health for sure. I have never had any major illnesses and still feel very healthy and strong at the ripe old age of 41! Of course I am thankful for all my material items, my home makes me happy, my vintage car brings a smile to my face and my yard with all my hummingbirds makes me happy.

I am looking forward this year to letting people know how truly appreciative I am for their friendship or impact they have had on my life. I have many wonderful people to be thankful for and feel truly blessed.

No comments: