Sunday, April 15, 2012

No Regrets

It's better to regret something you have done to regret something you haven't done. I love those risk takers in life that just do things and make things happen! Sometimes they are successful and sometimes they are not, but one thing is for sure, they didn't leave this earth with any regrets! Now is always the time to say the things we always wanted to say to family and friends since who knows what life deals us everyday. We never want anything left unsaid or how we felt about people who are important or made a difference in our lives. This applies to close friends and family or perhaps people who aren't as close but used to be and made you feel wonderful at the time. Anybody who has made a positive difference is owed a sincere Thank You and I'm glad we are friends or you made a difference. I have been reaching out to some people lately which has made me feel great since they know how I feel about them. And what is fantastic is that it has been bringing lots of smiles! When the heart is open and sincere, people feel it and hopefully receptive to the love. Of course, it's a risk and some may not want the gift but no matter what the response, I want people to know they made a positive difference!

I hope whoever reads this, tells someone how they feel with no regrets and the heart being wide open.....

No comments: