Saturday, January 2, 2016

2016 is going to be amazing

For me, 2015 was an amazing year and one of the best of my life. I learned an incredible amount and had amazing opportunities presented which I feel extremely grateful and blessed. I normally do not write all that has been accomplished but I decided to do just that a couple of days ago and what it turned into was how incredible grateful I am for so many things in my life!

We all have our own path and lessons and it's all in perfect harmony just like nature. Nature is always in balance or changing to get back into balance but the ultimate goal is balance as things change. As the saying goes, one thing is for sure, things change all the time and will continue to do so.  As part of this vibrational world, we are no different and our ultimate goal is balance. Balance to me means contentment, unconditional love, security, peace, freedom, joy, compassion, empowerment, abundance in all areas of life, harmony, guidance, manifestation, miracles, surrender, trust, flowing with ease, truth, integrity and many more. Out of balance to me means struggle, sadness, fear, anxiety, stress, worry, pain, resentment, anger, jealousy, scarcity in any area of life, etc. And the beauty is that we know when we are in balance and out of balance since we feel it!

I am looking forward to 2106 and ask the question, how can it get any better than this? Ask and you shall receive!

No comments: